Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekly Report

Sorry I have not posted any new workout's or tips for the past few days. I am out of town until tomorrow . . .
I just wanted to post my weekly update. I lost 1.4 pounds this week - yes, I count the .4 ;-) I weigh myself every Sunday morning right when I get out of bed. My scale saves 5 previous weights so I can keep track of 5 weeks in a row. I exercise very faithfully, but I eat like CRAP. If I ate right I think my body and weight would be just where I want it to be. I can help and give tips on exercise like crazy, but I need help from you all on the eating. Anyone have any ideas for me? How can I get my sugar tooth under control? I know all the right things to eat, how I should be eating, etc . . . I just cannot seem to make myself do it. I love fruits and veggies but I don't eat enough.
I should be back to my normal postings by Tuesday. In the meantime I look forward to all your feedback.
I hope you all had a great week and here is to another successful one for us all. So far everyone has been doing so good.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about what is healthy but when I am dieting I like to satisfy my sweet cravings with raisin bran and graham crackers. I eat a lot of raisin bran but I always eat it with a very large banana or sometimes two small ones because then you don't get all the side affects of the bran. It seems after dinner is when I have the hardest time, so I wait til I can't stand it and pour me a small bowl of raisin bran and I feel I have had a sweet.

    ReplyDelete