Wednesday, January 14, 2009

P90X

I don't know if any of you have heard of it, but it's called P90X. It's a workout regimen that has been on TV for probably a year or so. About 6 months ago my dad bought it because it claims that it will "bulk you up". When they got it they opened the package and never did anything with it. Well, they have a new year's resolution like the rest of us, to loose weight. In this P90X program they have a one week diet system that they call the Fat Shredder Diet. My mom and dad started it a week ago today and my mom told me that she's lost 11 pounds and my dad lost 9. I'm seriously thinking I'm going to try this. They said that some of the meals plans are hard to buy the ingredients for but, I guess you can always improvise. I'm going to get it from them this weekend and we'll see what it's all about. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, have you guys heard of it?

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of the program. Beachbody.com sales this and I love the products they offer. I have done the original Power 90 and I really like Tony Horton and the whole program. After I am done with my current program I am moving to P90X, it looks extreme. I'm anxious for your updates. I think he knows what he is doing.

    ReplyDelete