Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hello Everyone

Thanks Josie and Kyla for the invite to participate with you guys. I have been doing Weight Watchers since the week of Thanksgiving and just before Christmas hit the 20 lb weight loss; but, since then, I have seriously struggled. I don't want to keep forking out the money to go weigh in in front of people so I think that this little blog will help keep me motivated. Especially since we'll still be weighing in and posting our losses on this blog. Thanks again girls for the motivation to keep going. And, Trish, thanks for the awesome posts about exercise. I love getting new ideas because I get bored so easy!

My short term goal for right now is to lose 50 lbs. I know that once I reach that goal that I will realize that I still need to lose more. But writing down a goal of more than 50 lbs, at this point, makes it unrealistic for me. (Just a side note: My heart goes out to anyone who has to go through fertility treatments and injections; because, I am here to tell you that they make you gain weight like CRAZY! I know that my eating habits have also contributed to my weight gain but when I put on about 20 lbs in a month after starting my fertility injections, I knew that it was going to be a rough road. But we're finished with that now so, time to get off all the EXTRA weight.)

Good luck to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina, I'm glad you like the blog. I have looked at your blog and it's neat seeing all the pictures. I never know if you all remember me, but if you want to see my blog send me an email trishlesmeister@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete