Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Question?

OK so I have a question. Does anyone have the answer? I thought I could ask this because we are all women and most of us are on diet. How does that time of the month affect the scale. We all know we retain water right? so should we expect to see the scale maybe go up a pound or two during that time and know it will come back off or not? I need to know what to expect when I get there. "I tend to really beat myself up if the scale goes up any instead of down and I know it's normal to fluctuate a little even when dieting (drinking more water one day as opposed to the next. (have you watched the biggest looser that is where I seen that). So Just thought I would see if anyone knew the answer. thanks

3 comments:

  1. Maybe a pound if any. It don't seem to effect me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It affects me a lot. I can flucuate anywhere from 2-5 pounds during this time. I gain a lot of water weight and my tummy gets bigger. I also crave sugar like no tomorrow, so I tend to eat crappy for 2-3 days. I think everyone is different. I hate that time of month and how it affects my body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all - I love the Biggest Loser. It's serious motivation to get my butt in gear. Also, as far as weight gain during that time of the month, I'm like Trish. I can seriously flucuate between 2-4 pounds but I do notice that by the end of your cycle, it's back off. Good luck with this!!!

    ReplyDelete