Monday, January 5, 2009

My goals

My goal is to loce 30 pounds.
my moms goal is 19
my dads is 20
Every week we will let you know what we have lost (or gained).
hope to see most of you joining us.

We do the south beach diet it works but you have to be very disciplined. The food choices are a little restricted. I have made it almost through day one which can be the hardest. i hit the treadmill today also and though I was going to die after 10min... That is truly sad. Good luck to all hope to see your goals I know you have made them share them.Lets work together.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. My goal is 5-8 pounds . . . I know that might seem small but its the last five pounds and I've been stuck at this weight FOREVER. I know it's because I don't eat right. I started the ChaLEAN Extreme program last week and am excited to see the results, it is a 3 week program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how the Cha LEAN things goes if it works great for you I might have to try it! 3 weeks doesn't sound so bad!

    Go Kyla! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS . . . I meant to say 3 month program. SORRY.

    ReplyDelete