Monday, January 12, 2009

Week One Weekness

I post that it was a weekness because I seriously didn't do well this week. I only exercised 2 1/2 times ( I say a 1/2 because I got interupted and never got to finish my workout on Saturday) and that probably says something for my weight loss. I only lost 2 pounds this week. But, on the brighter side, that brings my total weight loss since Thanksgiving to 22 pounds.

Another thing that all you girls need to do is take your measurements. On my fifth week of Weight Watchers I only lost 0.2 pounds. I was so bummed, but I went home and took my measurements. In that week alone, I lost a full inch off my waist and a total of 4 inches from my arms and legs. Take your measurements - they matter!

Good luck this coming week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey two punds in a week is great. My motto as long as it's going down and not up I'm doing good so congrats and 22 since thanksgiving is awsome!!! way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kyla, as long as your making progress that's all that counts. Even a 1-2 pound per week loss is good. Like Josie said, it takes time to gain and it takes time to loose. 22 pounds over all is awesome.

    ReplyDelete