Friday, May 8, 2009

6 pounds total!

Okay so I am at the 3 week mark and I have consistently lost 2 pounds a week for a total of 6 pounds. I am so happy. I am on my way. I have been running 3 miles 5 or 6 days a week and now I am going to modify that a little bit to start training for the Bryce Canyon Half Marathon. Easier said than done. I have to go 4 miles tomorrow so we shall see. After a few weeks we shall see if I can handle the training schedule. Either way I am hopefully going to continue the weight loss. See you all next week.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Kami!!! I wish I could run outside. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job keep it up. And tell steph to give us and update I know she is doing great also! I wish I could do the marathon but I guess I am scared to so I don't ever train. Maybe next year I will get serious and do it.

    ReplyDelete